Welcome to Bronanza! Join us on IRC. There's a guide under Links if you need help.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Poker, Faces, and Poker Faces

Many of you don't know about this, but last night we went looking for some quality online poker to fill the void left by R*'s omission of all minigames from multiplayer. Well, we had success. Poker with a really nice interface, and most of us didn't have to make new accounts. You can sign in using an old AIM account, or make a new one, or be gay and play as a guest. Go here to see what I'm talking about, and jump in the IRC to see if anyone wants to play a few hands. Possible scheduled games with small "prizes" (read: bragging rights) if people express interest.

The yearbook has flopped. I can tell no one else is ever going to send me anything, and I hate you all. No more reminders, I promise.

Also, Lady Gaga is now stuck in your head. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment