Welcome to Bronanza! Join us on IRC. There's a guide under Links if you need help.

Friday, June 11, 2010

The State of Things

I just cleared everything out of the Steam page except for the final announcement. I would like to also remove all the comments from the front page but there are almost 200 of them and you have to go one at a time. Oh well. Not sure how much more I'll do, possibly disable all commenting and edit the FAQ way down.

Completely unrelated: Last night, a few of us played text-only Dungeons&Dragons for like three hours in IRC. I have the logs and I plan to post them, but some editing needs to be done. This was incredibly fun. Props to Schwooter for being an awesome DM. The players were John_Rambro, Smurf, and myself. Looking forward to part two.

Edit: Here's the log, but I only got like a quarter of the way into edits. The battles are going to need a lot of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment